WELCOME TO THE BOAT-BOARD “FAQs” PAGE!!!
This page is dedicated to explaining the superior Boat-Board.com STEP AND HANDLE product features that set it apart from the competition!
The Boat-Board.com STEP AND HANDLE is the ultimate solution for safe, easy, and fast boarding of high bow boats on their trailer;
· 10” x 10” step surface provides a big tread for either one foot, or both feet at the same time!
· Anti-slip traction strips on the step surface provides sure footed traction, especially when wet.
· 1 ¼” square handle profile provides a comfortable hand hold that promotes confidence when boarding or exiting.
· Handle height optimized for boarding assistance without limiting overhead clearance during outboard boat and trailer storage.
· Sturdy steel construction provides a strong, stable, and durable step and handle that can handle the weight of the even the heaviest man.
· Fully welded 1-piece design allows for fast and easy installation to the trailer winch stand.
· Offset mounting bracket allows setting the step to an acceptable step height between the trailer tongue and the boat bow, close to the winch.
· ½” diameter square corner u-bolt mounting hardware (normally used for trailer axles) provides rock steady attachment and easy step height adjustment.
· Beautiful and tough powder coated paint finish keeps looking good for years.
· Compact design doesn’t lengthen the storage space required for your boat and trailer equipped with a swing away or retractable tongue.
>> Check out the BOAT-BOARD HOW TO ORDER page for ordering instructions and Boat-Board.com standard step and handle trailer fitment!!! <<
HAVE A QUESTION? Please send e-mail to email@example.com
THANKS FOR VISITING THE BOAT-BOARD.COM WEBSITE!!
CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!!
Please bookmark this site to your favorites & check back later.
©copyright boat-board.com (est. 2008)