WELCOME TO THE BOAT-BOARD “SAFE AND EASY” PAGE!!!
This page is dedicated to explaining the Boat-Board.com SAFE AND EASY BOARDING METHOD and its ADVANTAGES.
The Boat-Board.com SAFE AND EASY BOARDING METHOD is the safe, easy, and fast way to use the BOAT-BOARD STEP AND HANDLE (shown in pictures to right);
· Boarding a boat on its trailer, from the tongue to the bow, is a simple 2-step process using the Boat-Board step and handle;
1. Right hand grabs the handle and right foot step up on boat-board.
2. Left foot step up on bow and you’re on board!
· Exiting the boat, from the bow to the trailer tongue, is just as simple as boarding using the Boat-Board step and handle;
1. Left hand grabs the handle and left foot step down to boat-board.
2. Right foot step down to trailer tongue and you’re done!
Key Points to Remember;
· ALWAYS FACE THE DIRECTION TRAVELING (don’t step backwards)!
· ALWAYS START THE 2-STEP PROCESS WITH YOUR FOOT THAT IS CLOSEST TO THE HANDLE (right foot first going up & left foot first going down)!
ADVANTAGES to using the Boat-Board.com SAFE AND EASY BOARDING METHOD with the BOAT-BOARD STEP AND HANDLE;
· No more crawling, sliding, or jumping into or out of the boat.
· Anti-skid surface on the Boat-Board step provides sure footing and fast boarding.
· Boat-board handle provides unparalleled confidence when boarding and exiting boat either day or night.
· Less risk of injury caused by slipping or falling when boarding or exiting the boat bow.
· Less risk of falling into the water when launching or loading boat, getting wet when you don’t want to, or even possibly being knocked unconscious and drowning.
· No more trolling motor damage using it for a substitute handle.
>> Check out the superior product features of the BOAT-BOARD STEP AND HANDLE on the FAQ’S page!!! <<
HAVE A QUESTION? Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
THANKS FOR VISITING THE BOAT-BOARD.COM WEBSITE!!
CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!!
Please bookmark this site to your favorites & check back later.
©copyright boat-board.com (est. 2008)